Artist, follower of realism school.
Member of the Unions of Artists"SKhR", "MOOOSKh".
+7 985 774 86 68
List of exhibitions
34. Exhibition "Happy New Year" of the Regional Branch of the Union of Artists of Russia on Krutitsky Val, Moscow, 10.01.2023 – 24.01.2023. 1 painting, 1 sketch.
33. Exposition of sketches from trips to Georgia and paintings, Patriarchal courtyard of the Church of the Great Martyr George the Victorious in Georgians, Moscow. Since August 2022. 11 sketches, 1 painting.
32. Exhibition of sketches, Exhibition hall of the Regional Branch of the Union of Artists of Russia on Krutitsky Val, Moscow, 03.09.2022 – 10.10.2022. 2 sketches.
31. The exhibition "Culture and traditions of the peoples of Russia. On the winds of history.", Library. Denis Davydov, Moscow, 28.05.2022 – 31.08.2022. 4 studies, 1 painting.
30. The exhibition "Spring is coming", dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Moscow Regional Union of Artists, Exhibition Hall of the Administrative Center of the Museum and Temple Complex of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Odintsovo City District, Patriot Park, Moscow region, 07.03.2022 – 20.04.2022. 2 sketches.
29. Anniversary exhibition dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Moscow Agricultural Academy, Artichoke Museum and Exhibition Complex, L.N. Tolstoy PCiO, Khimki, Moscow region. 1 painting.
28. Exhibition "We see off Winter – we meet spring", Exhibition Hall on Begovaya Street of the Moscow Branch of the Union of Artists of Russia, Moscow, 10.02.2022 – 25.02.2022. 1 sketch.
27. Exhibition International Art project "MOST-4", Tushino Art Gallery "Tushino", Moscow, 13.01.2022 – 23.01.2022. 1 sketch.
26. Exhibition "Moscow Pastel 2022", Exhibition Hall of the Moscow Union of Artists on Kuznetsky Bridge, Moscow, 10.01.2021 – 15.01.2022. 1 graphics.
25. The exhibition "The Celebration of Christmas", the Exhibition Hall of the Moscow Union of Artists on Tverskaya-Yamskaya, Moscow, 12.28.21 – 08.01.2022. 1 sketch.
24. Exhibition "Art Geography of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug and Salekhard", Yamalo-Nenets District Museum and Exhibition Complex named after I.S. Shemanovsky, Salekhard, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, 10.12.2021 – 10.03.2022. 1 painting.
23. Exhibition "Art Geography of the Kirov region", Vyatka Art Museum named after V.M. and A.M. Vasnetsov. Kirov, Kirov region, 24.11.21 – 09.12.21. 1 painting, 5 sketches.
22. VIII competition-exhibition "The World through the eyes of artists", Korolev, Moscow region, 27.11.21 – 25.01.2022. 3 sketches.
21. Exhibition of the regional branch of the Union of Artists of Russia, Mozhaysk, 27.11.2022 – 25.01.2022. 2 sketches.
20. Exhibition "QualifArt", MBUK "Mytishchi Art Gallery", Mytishchi, 13.05.2021-27.06.2021. 1 sketch, 1 painting.
19. Winner of the International Classical Painting Competition "Desde Rusia con arte" in the category "Architecture", 2nd place, Spain 2020. Works: 1) St. Sergius. C.o. 55x75. 2020.
18. International competition of classical graphics "Desde Rusia con arte", Spain 2020. 2 works of graphics, 1 painting.
17. International watercolor Contest "Aquarelium 2020", Spain, 2020. 1 graphics.
16. Personal exhibition "Aksakov's places", GBU of Culture and Art of the Republic of Bashkortostan National Museum of the Republic of Bashkortostan Memorial House-Museum of S.T. Aksakov, 07.07.2020-14.08.2020. 21 sketches, 11 paintings, 14 graphic works.
15. Exhibition "In spite of", workshop of I.I. Ptichkin, April 2020. 2 sketches.
14. Exhibition of botanical painting and illustration "Northern Spring", Peter the Great Botanical Garden, C-Pb. 1 graphics.
13. Contract work for JSC "Marka", 2021: 1) Postcard "March 8th" (tulips), 2) Postcard "Happy Spring holiday!" (daffodils).
12. Exhibition "Moscow Pastel 2020", Moscow Union of Artists, 19.01.2020-25.01.2020. 1 graphics.
11. Exhibition "Christmas on Begovaya", 26.12.2019 – 10.01.2020. 1 etude.
10. Participant of the All-Russian Postcard drawing Contest for New Year and Christmas, 2020
9. Participant of the All-Russian Postage Stamp Drawing Contest for the New Year and Christmas, 2020
8. Contract work for JSC "Marka" according to the results of the competition, 2019: 1) Postage stamp "Merry Snowman" (winner of the competition), 2) Postcard "loyal friends" (winner of the competition), 3) Envelope of the first day, 4) Vignette, 5) Cartmaximum, 6) Folder.
7. Winner of the All-Russian Postcard Drawing Contest for New Year and Christmas, 2019 Postcard "true friends".
6. Winner of the All-Russian Postage Stamp Drawing Contest for New Year and Christmas, 2019 Postage stamp "Merry Snowman".
5. Exhibition "205th anniversary of the birth of M.Y. Lermontov", gallery "Krylatsky ornament", 26.10.2019-15.11.2019. 7 sketches.
4. Exhibition "My favorite Moscow region", MVK PKiO named after L.N. Tolstoy, 24.10-15.12 2019. 2 sketches.
3. Exhibition "Moscow inspires", Moscow State Library of the I.M. Astakhov Cultural Center, October 2019. 2 sketches.
2. Exhibition "VDNH 80 years" based on the results of the plein-air Art project at VDNH. August 1-14, 2019. 1 sketch.
1. Plein air "Art Project of VDNH 80 years", dedicated to the anniversary of VDNH (July 2019). 3 sketches.
Independent plein-airs (2019-2022):
- Moscow region,
- Tambov region,
- Sergiev Posad,
- Ivanovo region,
- Republic of Bashkortostan; Ufa,
- Republic of Tatarstan; Kazan,
- Smolensk region,
I really like to go to the plein-air - this is both unity with nature and a challenge - to have time to catch the state of capricious and changeable weather, the opportunity to reflect what even a camera won't catch and leave a piece of my soul in the work. Here I am writing a sketch for Trinity in the church in Makolovo, which was built by my great-great-great-grandfather Nikolin Vasily Ivanovich, is it not a miracle?!
I also love music very much. In my musical childhood I played guitar, piano and organ. Now I have an electric organ, guitar, psaltery. I also love Russian classical music, Russian opera and Russian and Georgian spiritual music. And in the plein-air I always listen to my favorite music, for example, Alexey Rybnikov, which adds inspiration and perseverance to me.)
Sometimes one shows me on TV. But it is very rare, and I paint for myself. But if someone likes my work, improves his mood or encourages him to do something good, I am very happy.
I also love drawing graphics, but I really dislike when someone misrepresents the noble surname of my great-great-grandfather Ivan Lukich Shomovsky, which I also have.
In addition to plein-airs I like quick portraits for one session - it mobilizes, trains, helps to grasp the character and see the main thing.
From time to time you have to carry your work to exhibitions, and serious artists evaluate whether you can and deserve to please the viewer's eye.
After the exhibition committee there is an opening of the exhibition, which I also really dislike, because I do not like a gathering of people and not always sincere speeches. But there I can meet good friends and artists that I really like and talk to them.
Sometimes I do the hanging of my paintings myself. At a solo exhibition in Ufa I hung 46 of my works. Sometimes I design my paintings myself, with the help of Papa's miter-cutting machine. A useful thing in the household.)
And of course, I really like to visit exhibitions, I like the Russian realistic school and the artists-wanderers. The Tretyakov Gallery, Russian museum, the Museum of Russian icon - my favorite places. Here I am at the exhibition of Pavel Ryzhenko, an amazing Russian painter, our contemporary, historical and Orthodox batalist.
I am an engineer by profession, PhD, and graduated from the Bauman Moscow State Technical University, but if it were possible to change the past, I would have entered the Moscow Institute of Architecture MARCHI and become an architect combining my love of art with technical subjects, like my great-great-great-grandfather, an architect, who built churches. But it's impossible to tell everything here.
My painting was presented to the first vicar of the Patriarch Dionysius
At the episcopal service in the Church of St. George the Victorious in Georgian metochion in Moscow on the occasion of the feast of St. George the Victorious, Giorgoba, my painting "Moonlight Night in Jvari" was presented to the first vicar of the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia, Dionysius, Metropolitan Voskresensky, managing the affairs of the Moscow Patriarchate.
Happy Easter holiday!
I went to Makolovo for Easter not by car, but by train, but I took the paints, as with my papa. I paint one pleinair sketch "Bright Easter in Makolovo" on Holy Saturday.
I'm practicing my driving and in the summer I'll come by car to pleinairs in my native Makolovo, where my great-great-great-grandfathers are waiting for me.
I am reconstructing the fresco of the 11th century in paints. The Church of St. George the Victorious on the Gergian Metochion in Moscow..
I worked during Lent for my papa, George at the baptism, on a copy-reconstruction of the fresco of 1096 year of St. George the Victorious from the Iprari Church of the Archangels Michael and Gabriel in Upper Svaneti in Georgia.